Tuesday, April 19, 2011

heart.overflowing

I can't believe it's been three weeks since she arrived into the world.

She is an absolute blessing and a gift from God. I can't stop admiring her tiny feet, chubby cheeks, and everything in between. I am in awe of the overwhelming love I feel for this little one, just like I feel for my boys. My heart is overflowing with love and happiness. How could it not be?
Life with three has been an adventure - and I've had help. Whoever said going from "two to three" wasn't a big deal must be an expert at managing chaos. I'm stumbling through the learning process, but love every second. I am so blessed that my parents were here for almost 2 weeks and now my in-laws are here for another. And I've got these two.

Of course no one can replace Daddy (we sure do miss him) but they have been so wonderful. Next week should be interesting - sort of a crash course in having three kids, one parent and no helpers. Pray for us!

However, even in the midst of all the craziness, dirty diapers, 2 am feedings and very large cups of coffee, I wouldn't trade it for the world...or even a full nights sleep. It's all worth it.

Welcome to the world my sweet baby girl.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sam S. said...

The pictures just make your heart melt...she is precious and the big brother boys are so handsome and proud! Not a doubt they're excellent helpers. :) I cannot even fathom 3, you're a superwoman! A family we knew from early RIBlue days are expecting number 5! I'm in awe of all you ladies!