Sunday, March 27, 2011

the one and only

Prepare yourselves folks. You are about to see the one and only picture of me from this pregnancy. I decided I should probably take at least one to document the occasion. So here it is, me at 39 weeks and change.

Taken this AM before church.

This is going to be short and sweet. Tomorrow I go in to deliver our little one via c-section. Please pray for me, and our little girl, as well as the doctors and nurses that will be taking care of us. We are SO excited to welcome our little one to the world, but surgery, no matter what the occasion, is always a bit scary. God is so good, and I know He will be with us every step of the way, but a few extra prayers is never a bad thing. Thanks :).

I am off to finish up the last of my hospital bag packing, throw in another load of laundry, and then enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday with my boys. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Until next time...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Fliger said...

You look gorgeous!! Good luck tomorrow, sending good thoughts and prayers you and the little girl's way.

I love!!

Sam S. said...

We will continue to pray for all...very excited for you and your crew! And as always, you make a beautiful and glowing mom to be!

Anonymous said...

Aww you Look so good kel! Can't believe she is here already! I am also so happy that all went smoothly and you both are healthy. sending you thoughts for a speedy recovery and love you all!