Wednesday, November 5, 2008

time for an update!

Wow, I've been slacking again! I feel like after I got back from MCM all I have been doing is playing catch up with everything from work to home and in between! I think I am finally on top of things again, but I am going out of town this weekend as well, so who knows. But I am looking forward to my weekend, I'm going to visit my girl Sam for a few days before they fly off to live in Guam for 3 years.

Anyway, things have been busy. Work has really picked up which is awesome! I just updated my sight tonight, so you should check it out here. Lots of new stuff up! The fam is doing great. My mom came for a visit last weekend which was really nice. It was good to see her. Halloween was a blast, and the big kid was really into it! Here are a few pictures:
Carving Pumpkins

The Star Wars Family

Grams and Luke

baby Yoda

Other than that, we've just been enjoying what's left of the fall weather and hanging out as a family. Okay, I was hoping there would be more substance to this post, but I'm too tired to come up with much. I hope that all of you out there are having a nice week so far, and I'll try to be better about posting again...

9 comments:

Amanda Fliger said...

OMG--the new website looks SO good. I wish I lived closer so you could take awesome photos of me!! And the Star Wars family was ingenious: I think little Yoda was the cutest (no offense). I love!!

Anonymous said...

The halloween crew is so flippin' cute...LOVE it!

The updates to the site look great...I'm so excited for you to do our pics...well just for you to come visit period! YAY!!!

blunoz said...

LOVE the Star Wars family costumes. That is SO cool!!!

Have a safe trip this weekend!

Anonymous said...

what up yo, just checkin in for a new update. ill check back lata' HOLLA! hehe bye

Anonymous said...

OH and i am seconding amanda's comment, your website is amazing, such a great job. such great pictures. you really do a great job. alrigh twell g'night.

Anonymous said...

you have been slacking...wheres the new updates? is it bc you were in Ct. or are you back whats going on here? i did see the pics on your website of the boys and thier fam, they were cute. well I hope that you blog here soon bc now i have one too and i have a link to yours so it is sooooo much easier to get to, i feel like i might come over here more often adn check it out! and of course give you comments and such. well blog away my friend! i miss hearing whats going on. check out my recent xanga's but then i am moved to the blogspot. :) bye

Anonymous said...

Yes Tasha showed me how to get this one, it's perrty cool. I'll prob. try to find a better one soon but I was learning how to set up. thanks for the comments dude, its been awhile since i heard from ya. yah i was thinking department store or something like target, walmart, get gifts and get some stuff for me if i want. or i could just do Tuttle or something...well off for now, byeee :)

Anonymous said...

The new look is great!

Anonymous said...

u liked that the JUNK comment. haha, yah me too. but i was serious. ha. ok slacker where ya been, i see new layout, no new news. at least i got some comments, so im cool with that for now. go check my blogspot out i went to town tonight, i am good for a bit. peace out