Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday at the Table

Well, I was all excited because I thought that I had forgotten to post stuff about the food I made while Nat was here (because she told me I didn't) BUT I scrolled down, and sure enough I did post. I made a chix pot pie that was really yummy...so go take a look down at some of my older posts for the details about that. Here is one pic of me putting the finishing touches on it.


Okay, so that is the only picture I have today, but I did make a few things that were really yummy, I was just lazy and didn't take pictures. The first were buckeyebars!! They were SOOOO good. I made them in celebration of OHIO STATES victory over MI!!! WHOOO HOOOOO! While I don't have my own picture, mine looked very much like the ones on the original link, so just go with that.
I also made some chicken chili the other night which was VERY good. It wasn't a white chix chili, it was tomato based and it turned out really good, again, no pics of my own but you can find the recipe and some pictures HERE. I give it 2 thumbs up, and even better, it's super easy. Also, it can be improvised. Some of the stuff I didn't have so I just used things that were similar. Like instead of a can of fire roasted tomatoes, I just used regular diced...things like that.
And last but not least, I couldn't wait and made some pumpkin pie this week as well. Nothing special, you can find about a million recipes for it, so I'm not going to link, because I don't even remember which one I used. Standard filling in a homemade pie crust...mmm mmmm good!
Okay, well that's it for this weeks TatT. Hope you enjoyed. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did i say you didnt post about it? no, i said you didnt say i was in any of the food posts. that was it. alright off to write you an email and be sure to read on my blog, i am a machine these days! i guess you can say i have alot to say and i am perrty darn bored too, which means i have been feeling like being on here to do so... :) byeee

Anonymous said...

MMMMM pie crust! That is some good stuff!

The buckeye bars look and sound great, might have to try those sometime!