Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BIG NEWS!

I know I haven't posted for about a million years, but September hit and things just went crazy...birthdays, school, etc. We just got back from a week in Orlando at Disney, and had a wonderful time...my big kid turned 5 AND I am now officially an Aunt!!

You may remember that I posted a while back about my Brother and sister-in-law and how they were expecting twins in December. Well Mary wasn't doing so great, so they had to take the babies early (28 weeks). They were born on Sat. October 10 and mommy and boys are doing fine. Their names are Will (William) and Eric. The doctors say they think they may have calculated wrong because developmentally they are closer to 33 or 34 weeks gestation. They breath on their own and didn't need a ventilator, so that was good news. They still have a long road ahead for being so early, but we are very hopeful. And Mary is doing well too. Her blood pressure was causing kidney failure so they had to take them out, but it looks like all will go back to normal working order now.

So that's my big news. When I get some pictures I'll post them. But I just wanted to share our big family news!!

I'll post more about Disney later! I'm really going to try and get better about doing this again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGG I almost fell out of my chair when I saw you name come to the top of my list... :) haha, glad to hear all is well with the babies and the mommy. geez. scary, but sooo glad to hear that its all good now. hope your trip was awesome, i bet it was, cantw ait to see pics and hear all about it. did you get any books yet? i got my first one!!!

Anonymous said...

did she send you twilight? haha :) if so, then YAYYYYYY you gotta start and tell me all about it if you like, etc.!

Sam S. said...

Woo hoo...great news! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok now.

Nice to see you posting...have missed the blog updates. :)