Monday, October 19, 2009

just real quick

I just wanted to post really quick with an update on my nephews and Mary (mama). The boys are doing great. They didn't have any bleeding in the brain (I guess that can happen when they are so premature) and they are really doing well. They just need to start gaining weight, but that will come.

Mary however, isn't recovering as fast as they were hoping. It looks like there is some damage done to the kidneys, and they are trying to work on that. Her BP is staying really high and if she is even 1/2 hour late with meds it shoots up to very dangerous levels. So please, continue to pray for her. She is still in the hospital and is being taken care of, but I know she is anxious to get better so she can spend more time in the NICU with her little ones and not be stuck in a bed.

I haven't been able to get the pictures posted. For some reason they aren't downloading to my computer, but I'm going to work on it some more and see what I can do.

Things here at our casa are great...pics from Disney coming soon...I hope!

No comments: