Tuesday, November 10, 2009

quick check in...

Hello dear friends. Well it's Tuesday, and we are just in for a bit in-between things and while there is a MOUNTAIN of laundry that is calling my name - I am blogging instead, because, well the laundry has been calling my name for 2 days now, and it can wait another 30 min. until I can get this done. So, how are you all out there - wherever you are that you are reading this from?

Things here are good. First, my baby nephews are a month old today, and doing very well!!! Will has passed 4 lbs and Erik is catching up fast at 3lbs 15oz. They are still super tiny, but doing great. Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming! Here is a recent pic. They are now out of the incubators - how sweet is this....
snuggles

I just love those little guys...I can hardly wait to meet them!!! We had a really great weekend - it was actually the best in awhile and you know what...we had NO plans - just a nice, relaxing family weekend. Which I think is what made it so great. And we had awesome weather to boot...low 70's and sunny. We took advantage of it on Saturday and went on a family bike ride. It was wonderful! Probably won't have many more opportunities to get out on the bikes here soon. Sunday morning was church and then the hubs and I both teach Sunday school - so we did that too of course. After the little ones nap we took off for the mall for some new pants for my big kid. He's already grown too tall for a lot of his 5T stuff so he's making the jump up to a 6. I swear that child is growing like a weed. But I am now realizing I should have got the 6slim because i have to cinch the waist all the way in to keep them from falling off...haha.

I've been busy with the kids of course, and pictures too. I really need to get myself crackin' on updating my website. I think it's time for some new photos on the gallery and maybe a new color scheme...I dunno. Just one of the many things on my to-do list! hehe.

Lets see...boys are good, I'm good, hubby is good. Next weekend is our anniversary :) so that's pretty exciting. I think we are going out and getting a sitter but not quite sure because he said he wanted to plan it...awwww. So sweet.

I've tried a couple new recipes and want to post them here soon as soon as I get some pics off my computer. So look for those. Lots of pumpkin-y things - and many of them somewhat healthy - shhhhh don't tell my kiddos - they've been gobbling them up!!

Later folks!

2 comments:

Sam S. said...

Can't wait to see what you've been cookin' up...you know I love me some pumpkin! Did you see on foodgawker, a knockoff of starbucks pumpkin scones?

Also looking forward to pics of all ya'lls fun busyness. Those babies are absolutely beautiful and precious!

Anonymous said...

ummmm u better send me some pumpkiny things! :) i love all things pumpkin! ill take a care package thank you! hehe :)

the babies are sooo adorable. how cute all snuggly together. I am so glad they are doing well. how is mom doing?