Monday, July 20, 2009

The big 2.0!!!

Hello everyone...sorry, I didn't mean to take so long to post another "while we were gone" post, but I was behind on a lot of things around here that needed to be taken care of before I could get back to posting. You know all those fun things like getting the laundry done, unpacking, catching up on emails/phone calls...you get the idea.

So, on of the BIGGEST things that happened while we were in GA was my little "baby" turned TWO!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years, that just seems crazy. We had a little get together for him with family. My in-laws came as well as my Brother-in-law and his wife, my sister was there, and my parents of course (we were at their house). The little one was of course showered with gifts, and big kid got a few new things as well!
The Birthday Boy
Time for presents


Thomas Cake (he LOVES trains). It's from Publix complete with my FAVORITE butter cream icing...sooooo good!!
Playing with some of the new toys with his big brother

All the family

It was a great day, and like I said, great to see family!! And, we also got some great news while we were all together...I'm going to be an AUNTIE. Yup, my Brother-in-law and his wife are pregnant, and not just that but they are having TWINS!! I am very happy for them, it's very exciting. These will be my first nieces or nephews. She's about 17 weeks along, so soon we will get to find out if they are boys or girls...or one of each.

So, there you go...another highlight from our trip. I'll try to be back again with another post. We did so much that I shouldn't have any trouble coming up with posts for awhile.

For now though, I must run and get to folding the last of the laundry. Then the boys and I are heading off to the gym. It's raining here today, so I think we will just spend the morning there so that they can run around and have fun. Hope you all had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just CANNOT believe that he is TWO! The time flies so fast...I remember him as a little bitty few week old baby. They are such beautiful blessings, not that I have to tell you that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!

Twins...wow! Congrats to them!

Anonymous said...

Just checkin in saying hi! 2 wow!!! I still remember coming in when he was a month old to see him and you guys. that was 2 years ago already. time sure does fly. :) cute pics. and happy bday little one!

Anonymous said...

oh be patient... ;) i wanted to have a blog post about it if it happens, if not then i hadnt said anything about it then no big deal ya know. ill keep ya posted....i leave you in suspense.

Anonymous said...

I will post my blog tomorrow or Tuesday about my possible new car! :) dont want to jinx it!