Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been good...

All good things must come to an end... We've had a great time here in GA/SC and I can't believe that I am actually saying this...but I don't really want to leave. It's been so nice seeing family and catching up with friends!! But the hubs has to return to work and I suppose 2 weeks is long enough for vaccation. I'll have lots of posts here soon to share some of the highlights from the trip. We did SO much stuff. Everything from the pool to the lake to the aquarium - I even got to run in the Atlanta Peachtree Road Race so I'll post a fun race report from that as well!

Okay...time to pack up the computer...hope everyone out there is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great, you guys had so much fun i can tell. good times. i need a vacation so bad its not even funny. ugh. cant wait to go somewhere in sept. thats for sure! we need to set a phone date soon.