Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well...

I'm sorry there have been no pictures or updates as promised, but you can blame Nataleigh. (yes - YOU Nat). For MONTHS she has been on me to start this darn Twilight series (I was resisting). Anyway, I started it last Tuesday, and now because I want to know what happens I spend all my free time with my nose in a book. I'm on the third book now so the end is near...I'll be back when I am done reading my total fluff vampire love story books. Thanks for your understanding :)

Love, Kel

4 comments:

blunoz said...

Booooo. :-(

I can understand the pull of a good book though. Enjoy your quiet time reading! :-)

Sam S. said...

LOL I never got into them. I attempted the first book , decided it wasn't my thing, and never looked back.

Glad you're enjoying good reading time!

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGG HAHAHAHAH LMAO! Thats just plain hilarious!!! I swear when I was reading them I was like holding it while cooking, letting the dogs out, on lunch at work it was an obsession for sure. I am sure your not as bad but let me tell ya, I can admit it! haha. have you watched any of the movies yet??? You will love it if you read the books first. I am biast of course since I love RPatz, but you'll see. Can't wait till your done, email me what you think!!! :)

blunoz said...

Glad you found my recommendations useful. So where did you go? When do we get to see pictures? :-)