Sunday, August 8, 2010

let it begin!!

Hey Folks! How are ya??

We are HOT. It is just scorching here these days, to the point that you doing even want to go outside!! Thankfully by midweek it's supposed to cool down a tad. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but when it feels like 115 outside...that's a little extreme for my taste. :)

Today begins "massive to do list" mania - bring it on I am SO ready!! We are now close enough to the move to begin fun things like packing and cleaning the outside windows. There is more on the list for today, but those are the first two that popped into my head. I am getting really excited for the move. Not the whole pack-out load up process, but the actual driving to our new home and getting settled is always fun for me. Our boys are troopers in the car, which is AWESOME when you have 4 days of driving ahead of you.

But the best part about the drive is that we get to make a stop in OHIO to visit Nat!!! I can't wait. Nat, if you're reading this check your email if you haven't already because I sent you the info about the day we are coming.

Okay, sorry.

So, I promised some video of big kid and the NEW bike. So here it is. Enjoy :)



It's super early here, my littlest one woke me up around 5:30 to make a trip to the potty. So it looks like I'm going to get an early jump on the day. So with that I'm going to leave you all. Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. xoxo.

2 comments:

Sam S. said...

The video is great...how awesome! He looks like a pro on his two wheel bike!

Good luck with all to do in the coming weeks!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooooo excited that you guys are coming through Columbus, you don't even know. I was worried timing wouldn't work out with it being over 2 hour away going north and work the next day and all that so this is just plain AWESOME. I can hardly believe it I will see you this Sunday- that's just plain crazy!