Monday, March 21, 2011

and I'm DONE!

My massive "to-do" list is done! This baby can now arrive and we will be set. My delivery is all set up for a week from TODAY!! We are very excited.

Let's see...well the hubs is officially done with his school, so now we are working on stuff and soaking up every second of family time we can before he heads off to his new job.

We've had a really great weekend here in our little world. For some reason I can't remember much of Saturday...probably has something to do with the fact that my brain is shrinking - seriously y'all...it's true - something to do with the last trimester of pregnancy. Sunday we went to church, and then to a St. Patrick's Day parade. We met up with a few friends, and it was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and really...who knew there were so many bagpiper groups?? Today the big kid had the day off school, so we took them to this indoor playplace/cafe and let them run around for a few hours. Good times. It was also cold and rainy so after that we spent the rest of the day lounging around the house, watching movies, and goofing around. So nice.

Last weekend I finished up my last sewing project. I decided to make this cute playtime mat that I came across awhile ago. Master seamstress...I am not. But at least it came out looking the way it was supposed to, and if you don't look too closely at the stitching it's not too shabby. I'm hoping my little one won't be too critical of it :). But I do love the fabrics that I found, and to me it just looks "happy".

Here are a few pictures, but you might want to check out the link...their pictures come complete with cute toddler eating a snack on her mat...I currently have no such toddler.

All rolled up
unrolled
With that, I'm off. We're getting the boys to bed so I'm going to go join in on story time, and get some snuggles from my favorite little guys. Hope you all have a great week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sam S. said...

Such a cute mat, those prints are beautiful! Yet another talent you have, for creating great things!