Friday, September 19, 2008

the game

Well I've been talking about the soccer games, but had yet to post any pictures. So I thought I'd go ahead and post a few. The games are a blast and the kids seem to have fun! My favorite part about them is when the kids score goals for the opposite team, or when kids that are playing in the field next to us keep running and score a goal on our field. That's pretty funny too! It's been a good time, and we all look forward to it every weekend. Here are a few shots.

The team

The munchkin is one of the "Sharks" biggest fans

Dribbling down the field...




So, there you have it. Now for all you people that like to have a visual (Nat) you now can imagine what I'll be doing most Saturdays from now until mid-October.
So that's about it, oh and Happy Birthday to me!! I'll be back Monday to let you know how the weekend went! :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one.

Anonymous said...

Yes, a belated Happy Birthday to you!

Cute pics, looks like loads of fun!

Way to go on your 20 miler and good luck in your half this weekend!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see the game! and actually be there! sooo soon!