Monday, February 14, 2011

tickeld pink

Happy St. Valentines Day everyone! Anyone out there doing anything special today?? We usually stick pretty low-key around here for the Valentines Day. This AM I made my two little Valentines pancakes to start off the day, and the hubby got his choice of what I made for dinner/dessert tonight. And of course lots of hugs and kisses all around, but really that's not any different than any other day here.

I've been a busy bee at the sewing machine these days.

I still haven't started the nursing cover, I need to make another trip to the fabric store before I begin, so I started on some bibs and burp-cloths - and I have to say they turned out REALLY cute.

They are not quite done, but here is what I have so far.


The bibs


The burp-cloths


Cute no? I still need to find something to cover up the clips that go with the bibs, but that's just a matter of getting out the glue gun. I'm really excited about these, and they were actually pretty easy. If you are interested, you can find the pattern for both HERE. My sewing machine and I don't get along all that well, and I swear it has something against pretty stitches, but other than that, I think they turned out pretty cute.

Alright, well that's it for me today. My little projects are pretty much all I have been doing in my "free" time. We had a nice weekend as a family, and this coming weekend is when we have the boys big brother day planned! I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Hope you are all doing well out there!

1 comment:

Sam S. said...

Very very cute....nice work! (and a little jealous you actually HAVE a fabric store!)

Sounds like a wonderful V Day around your place!