Monday, May 19, 2008

Time to blog again

Well, I think my break has been long enough, time to get back into the swing of things. So, DH had his first day at work, he stayed until about 11 or so, then went out to lunch with some of his new coworkers and then was home by one. Yea, it was a long day...haha. He also gets Monday off because they didn't have his stuff ready Friday for him to be able to get into the building and such by himself, so he doesn't go until Tuesday...I know...it's a rough gig. HA!

I met some people on Thursday. I was brave and met up with a few wives I had been in contact with for coffee. Tuesday the boys and I are going to meet up with some of them and their wee ones and go to the zoo! I am really excited, and it will be so good for my little hot shot. I know it must be hard for him to not have any "day-to-day" friends that he sees on a regular basis so that is what we are working on. I am hoping to get him registered for T-Ball this summer and then soccer in the fall! I think he will really enjoy both of those. The pools open next weekend, so I am excited about that. I love going to the pool!

The munchkin is doing great. He is "cruising" now, meaning he pulls up on everything then uses that stuff to help him walk around. My guess is that he will be walking by the time that he hits a year, or shortly thereafter. My parents are coming out here for his first birthday. I can't wait for them to come out here, and see our new place and the boys. I have already started planning what kind of cake I am going to make for the birthday boy as well as for the rest of us. I haven't been doing much baking these days, mostly to keep myself from eating too many sweets. But I miss it, I really enjoy baking.

Okay, well I don't want to get too long winded here, I mean, it's been so long I wouldn't want to overwhelm you all. haha. Hope you enjoy you week! I'll be back tomorrow!!

No comments: