Tuesday, August 19, 2008

soccer star!

Too Cute! Soccer for hot shot started last night, and it was so cute to watch all those little ones run around the field. And I have to say that the hubs did a great job of keeping a pack of 3 year olds interested and focused for the full 45 min. practice! Here are a few pictures of our little soccer dude. Our first game is Saturday, so I'm sure I'll have pictures from that as well. Maybe I'll even get it on video!!

Practicing in the front yard


High fives for "Coach Daddy"

Working on his dribbling

Keeping an eye on things

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

how freakin cute, you will for sure have to take more pictures! cant wait to see ones from the game on Saturday! I just can't bleive we are there already, old enough to coach our own kids sports games...wow. well i mean ill be like 40 when that happens, but i am still your age too, so u see what i mean. its just plain crazyness. he will be so good at it i am sure, miss you guys, talk soon.

Anonymous said...

no pics from sat. yet? i was hoping, bye

Anonymous said...

Feel better! i hope you do soon. OMG so i am so excited that i finally bought my tickets, i cant bleeive that in a little over a month ill be visiting your new home in Nebraska....how exciting. I can't wait. it will be some nice ME time too. the layovers and the flying and all that jazz. ok so now that that's settled, i am just so excited. I request some bread pudding for sure, and well anything really that you make on a daily basis pretty much looks like off a cooking show so i am sure that i will be in HEAVEN...you can be like my "going home for a home cooked meal" sorta thing. except your not my mom and im not in college. hehe :) does that make sense. i miss you guys so much, cantw ait to come. ok so off to new news. i posted some pics, but it hink you have seen most of them, but they are fun, and i blogged some too. My mom's bday is tomorrow so i gotta call my sistas and set up who's bringing what for dinner. peace out yo, feel better, the flu sucks !