Sunday, January 18, 2009

A break...

Most of you probably figured this was coming, but I am taking a blogging break. I've not been keeping it as up to date as I would like, and things are just a little crazy here right now, so I just wanted to let you know, that you may not see anything new for awhile. I'm sure I'll pop back in every now and again if I have something to share, but it won't be a regular thing.

I'll of course still check in on your blogs and such, so I'll be around, and you can always reach me by email. :)

Take care my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( Hope all is ok and life is just busy!

Anonymous said...

Well I am sad to see that, but I know you must be one busy gal. I hope that you come back to blog world sometime in the near future. with life so hectic and such it's hard to keep up, this is a great way to see what's going on in Nebraska! :) so come back soon and I hope all is well over there. I'll call soon too! miss ya.

Anonymous said...

thank you. glad to see your poppin' in still. :)