Monday, January 5, 2009

thought I'd share

I just took these off my camera and thought I would share a few with you. I know there are a few of you out there that like to see pictures of the little ones to keep you updated, so here ya go! I took these a day or two before Christmas.
My sweet boys

I thought they turned out pretty cute! Of course I think all pictures of my kiddos are cute, so I may be a little biased, but that's beside the point.

Okay, well I need to run. I've got quite the to-do list today, so I'm going to get on that! Hope you all have a good start to your week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! They are so handsome and growing SO MUCH! There's not much "little kid" left in Hot Shot and the Munchkin is not so wee anymore!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel,
Your kids are ridiculously cute.
I hope everything is great!
Best,
Emily