Friday, April 11, 2008

help me!!

Okay, well I did have a survey up for a very short time today, but I took it down because I feel the need to post again, and I don't want to waste a survey, so I am saving it for next week...sorry but it just has to be done. And this is a survey in a way, but you will be answering the questions. I did two yesterday, which I felt was deserved because I missed Wednesday, but more than 5 in a week is just more than I am willing to give...hehe not really. I could care less, but I like the idea of having one "in the wings". Okay...sorry rambling.

So, I have maybe (or maybe not) mentioned two events coming up in the near future. One is the Submarine Birthday Ball which is next weekend and the other is my cousin's wedding (Black Tie) the first weekend in May. So, I need some dress help. I have two that could work for both and I am trying to decide which to wear. I think I am leaning toward one for the ball and the other for the wedding, but I want to hear your thoughts. And, I am not above wearing the same one to both events. The only person that will be the same is the hubs and he's not picky.

Things to keep in mind. Try not to be too disturbed by my appearance. I am tired, and didn't feel like doing anything other than slipping into the dresses, so don't mind my crazy hair. Also, the pictures in the black dress are overexposed so that you can see the dress against the dark background of the fireplace. I realized after i took the pictures that you couldn't see very well but didn't want to do it again. And for the blue dress I would not wear those shoes, i would wear silver ones...i think. So, without any more delay...here are the choices.



Dress #1 - the sparkly one


Dress #2 - the black and white one

So, there you have it. The two dresses I have to choose from. Looking at these reminds me once again, I really need to go get some tanning lotion! EEK! So let me know what you think okay!! And if you don't usually post, post anyway so that i have more opinions. Oh and Nat...those are the floors in case you didn't notice. Nice huh?
Hope you all have a great weekend! love kel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now that i saw the pic on the xanga, i totally remember seeing hte, i just had a mind lapse i suppose, that happens. so the dresses are super cute, i think you should wear the first one to the ball or whatever its fun and flirty and sexy and well classy all at once, and your hair all did, will be super pretty. i am thinking.... like big curls or ummmm hair like you did at my wedding or something? well anyhow for the wedding i say black dress...i think you pretty much have it down, you just wanted opinions so there is mine, by teh way wow, cute pics i especially like the one were your sorta looking sideways like waiting for a timer to go off??? am i right? haha ok anyhow miss ya, floors do lookgreat. byeee

Anonymous said...

Seriously...if I didn't adore you so much I'd hate you. No more of this "waistline being gone" business. Look at that body! Especially in the blue one!

I'm with Nat, blue for the ball (whoa, I just got a nasty thought) , and black for the wedding. Or blue for both.

Kristen said...

I agree. Black for wedding and blue for the ball. You look great in both by the way.