Tuesday, April 8, 2008

treats for tuesday!

I spent the majority of the day cleaning the house and baking. I am happy because other than the master bathroom (which I did a few days ago so its "ok") the house is finally CLEAN!!


One of the wives' clubs that I am a member of is having a little auction tomorrow, so I am making two goodies baskets to auction off. They each have some chocolate chip cookies, a loaf of orange yogurt bread and a loaf of pumpkin bread. Which i am currently sitting here smelling and it smells delicious. Here are a few pics of my hard work...the baskets are done minus the pumpkin bread that will have to go in tomorrow because it's cooling.



I also am a proud new owner of a cute new bag made for me by one of the new wives on our boat. If you like it check out her other stuff at http://www.meredithferrell.com/.


And then this next picture really has nothing to do with anything, but it was just such a funny picture. The little one is now crawling, which is fun. But the thing around our house is after bath time every night the boys get to "air out" if you know what I mean (run around in the buff). The little guy is a fan as you can see!
Okay, well that's it for me. I am heading to bed. Tomorrow is a busy busy day so I need to get what winks of sleep I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic is too flippin' cute!!!

The food looks great, will KBSOWC take phone in bids?! That orange yogurt loaf sounds great and I KNOW how good your cookies and pumpkin bread are. :)

The bag is really cute too, I need to get in touch with this girl!

Hope you got some rest and have a good,crazy day today!
Love ya!