Thursday, July 3, 2008

time for a survey

Here's a little survey I snagged of myspace. Don't have a whole lot of time today so this is what you get! Enjoy!

  • Would it hurt seeing someone kissing with the last person you kissed? No, the last person I kissed was the little guy and he gets kissed by others all the time

  • Did you speak to your mother today? Not yet, but I'm sure I'll be hearing from her soon and I get to see her in a few hours!!

  • How many months until your birthday? 2.5

  • What are you listening to? SILENCE!!! It's quiet time for the boys!!

  • What color is your hair? brown with some natural highlights

  • When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? a few days ago

  • Are you happy? Overall yes very much so...at this moment I'm a little ticked but it will pass

  • Do you miss someone? yes

  • Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months? I would say yes seeing as how DH and I have been together almost 9 years

  • How good is Coca-Cola? better than Pepsi, but I don't drink much pop

  • When was the last time you cleaned your room? Currently working on the whole house but taking a small break

  • Are you taking anyone for granted? I sure hope not, because I have been taken for granted a lot here recently and I'm SOOOOO over it!

  • Where do you hide your money? at the bank!

  • What are you excited about? Seeing my parents in a few hours, my little guys bday this weekend

  • Have you lost friends in the past 3 years? nope - I've kept in touch with all the friends I love/care about

  • Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? I don't see why not!

  • Do you want a small or big wedding? Been there done that...it was mid-sized, very nice!

  • What is the most money you have spent on a pair of shoes?$130 on running shoes

  • Would you rather help someone out or be helped out? Help them

  • Are you in a good mood right now? Not really, but it will pass - I'm a lover not a fighter so I can't stay mad and anyone or anything for very long. Plus it just takes too much energy to be in a bad mood!

  • Your phone rings, what do you say? hello?

  • What is wrong with you right now? Oh you know...sick of being treated like crap

  • Are you mean? I can be, but that is very rare

  • Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I'll talk if someone wants to listen

  • Who was the ugliest person you saw today? now this is a mean question! I can't say I saw any "ugly" people today

  • How is your hair right now? in a crazy pony-tail

  • Do you care if people hate you for no reason? Yes, i think I would care if people HATED me for no reason - I can deal with people not liking me, that's fine, but hate is a strong word.

  • Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yup and I am lucky enough to be married to him!

  • When will your next kiss be? When one of the boys wake up from their naps I'm sure I'll get one

  • Do you love someone right now? Lots of people, I am very blessed!

  • Where were you at 2:02 this morning? sleeping but not very well

  • Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? I think so

  • Do you cry easily? No, unless I am watching some tv show or movie and then I cry like a baby

  • Last time you cried? Watching Army Wives this past Sunday...I know *shakes head* it's pitiful

  • Do you love anyone whose name starts with an L? yup, my daddy

  • Do you tend to make things complicated? NOOOOOO!!

  • Best summer? I love all summers

  • What do you look forward to in the next 3 months? Little ones b-day this weekend, maybe a trip somewhere to see someone, I dunno...

  • Have you ever worn your best friend's clothes? Yup

  • Anything exciting tomorrow? Spending the Fourth with my family...doesn't get any better than that :)

  • Are you having a good day today? Other than that one little thing I have mentioned yes I am having a great day. Making good progress on cleaning, will finish up here soon, getting my goods from runningwarehouse.com soon, parents will be here later, its sunny and beautiful outside, get to run with the hubs tonight...it really is a great day!! :)

  • Did you like anyone last summer? yes, lots of people, and I still like them!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Why so sad? Is it because your state has yet again made the news? Just kidding! I hope you have a great time with your folks. I miss mine! And thank goodness someone else I know watches Army Wives! We need to sit and have a chat about that. I don't know anyone else who watches it. Anyway, have a great 4th.
Love ya,
K

Anonymous said...

Sorry there's been something amiss. :( Thats no good but hopefully its resolving.

I like Army Wives too!

Enjoy your holiday weekend and birthday celebration and family!

Anonymous said...

Ok so you must fill me in on what was bugging you. email me if you will. also Army wives, totally love it too and have the pleasure of getting you hoooked on it! :) LOVE IT. Happy bday to Mason in just 2 days!!! woohoo 1 years old, wowza. time flies. ok going to breakfast with the hubs and Ang, gots to run. byeee

Anonymous said...

oh and ill totally come back here soon and post to the rest! i promise. i have 98 credits, ill give you a real real real cool one on your other page! :) haha

Kristen said...

Just wanted to wish Baby Mason a Happy 1st bday!

Anonymous said...

surveys oh surveys, maybe i should do one and put it on mine someday. and u havent filled me in yet. by teh way....when you gonna do that missy?