Sunday, July 13, 2008

tagged by sam :)

Well if the blog title didn't clue you in, I was tagged for another survey!! Which is fine by me because I think they are fun, and it saves me from thinking TOO hard about what to write...haha. So thanks Sam for the tag! I love ya!

BUT before I get to the survey I just wanted to mention a few little things...ONE I am feeling MUCH better, so thanks to all of you that send well wishes!! I pretty much just decided yesterday that even though I didn't feel great, I was DONE being sick. So around 3 we packed up and went to the mall to play at the play place then out to dinner. Then last night we had a patio sit with some neighbors and just enjoyed the nice weather. TWO I achieved a running PR this morning...10 MILES down in the books!! I was set for 10 this weekend for my long run, and wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not with my 3 days off of running, but I got out there this AM and felt really great. I actually really missed my running and was so happy to be out again. So, I'm feeling pretty high and mighty today...yes, I am tooting my own horn! Okay...on to the survey...

Rules:
-link to the person who tagged you.
-post the rules on your blog.
-write six random things about yourself.
-tag six people at the end of your post.
-let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
-let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. No matter where I am or what bed I am in, I ALWAYS have to be on the right side (or if you are facing the bed -left). I can't sleep if I am not and will toss and turn all night. I also have to have silence to fall asleep (or a steady fan) but if there is any random noises or if Mr. M is snoring/clicking in his sleep...forget it.

2. I am a simple girl. May not sound like much of a "random" fact but it's true. I love to be out in nature, I am happiest when my family and I just enjoy time together. I can count on one hand the number of times I have even bothered putting on make-up this year (yes YEAR). I love that my neighborhood backs up to a farm with lots of corn and a beautiful old barn. One of my favorite things about running around here is that I often see deer (and other wildlife) on my way. This AM I saw a doe and her little fawn and I was giddy over it for the rest of my time out on the trails!! Like I said...it doesn't take much :)

3. I used to eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches...okay I'll admit, I still do every now and then!! Hey...don't knock it till you try it!!

4. I can't eat lima beans...it's a texture thing. I don't mind regular beans, but something about the lima variety makes me want to gag...oh and I also can't do broccoli in quiche. The smell of the eggs and the broccoli doesn't sit well with me. I can eat broccoli any other way, and I LOVE quiche, just not the two together.

5. Dishes left in the sink drives me up the wall!!!! I have to have them done shortly after we finish dinner, or I can't do anything else because it just bugs me. Luckily Mr. M usually will take care of them, or at least get the majority into the dishwasher for me. I'm a lucky gal.

6. I'm dyslexic. I have to use little "tricks" to keep my left and right straight and I am horrible when it comes to writing/reading numbers. If you ever get directions for me, make sure to double check them with another source because there is a good chance that I have told you to take a left when you should have really taken a right!!

Okay, that's it! I don't have six people to tag because I don't even think 6 people read my blog, and a lot of my readers don't have blogs of their own, and some have already been tagged....SOOOOO I'll tag NAT. That's my one. Like Sam I'm a rule breaker, but instead of going above and beyond, I just fall a tad short.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!! Love KP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so naturally beautiful that you can easily go without makeup! :)

Isn't running with nature...or just being IN it in general amazing?!

SOOO glad you're feeling better and kudos upon kudos for the 10 miler! You're in double digits now baby!

*dashes off to slather pb on a pickle and give it a try!*

Anonymous said...

ok so i am glad to hear your are dong better and not sick anymore i think we were sick at the same time, so i was prob. not even on here seeing you were sick to wish you well with your sickness. i suck. haha :) jk. so now i am tagged apparently and that means i ahve to go write something 6 times and tag 6 peeps or soemthing...i ll go read it again before i do it, thought i might have to just think about it for awhile. and iam too tired right now and my back is KILLING me so i ahve to go Ice it and go read or seomthing for a bit. i am not backspacing or spellchecking if you could tell i am far too tired to do that too. well we had my dad's 60th bday dinner tonight. you shoudl check the picsout, sent them your way already, they are a hoot. did i say hoot. haha :) just sounded good, really i am getting oldhehe, jk. ok so wow 10 miles thats just amazing. i would be giddy too if i saw htat doe and her baby, i saw a baby rabbit today and smiled for like 20 minutes. i just love nature well looking at it, not being in it, if that makes sense, and animals, i thin ki just love animals. ok gots to sign up to walk the dogs tomorrow too before i head out. so see ya.

Kristen said...

Hey Kelly! Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Still no personal computer so once again I am using the hubbys. He is back from his interview and says all went well. He has another one soon so hopefully we should know something in 3 weeks or so. As soon as we do, it will be all over my blog! Anyway, hope all is well.
Love ya,
Kris