Tuesday, July 15, 2008

popping in for a second

Hello everyone! Well I thought I'd pop in real quick this AM before the day got TOO crazy. This is a busy week for us. Every AM we have VBS at church. Well big C has VBS, I am donating my photography services, and munchkin gets to hang in the nursery with some of the other little bebe's who have mommies that are helping out. Yesterday was our first day, and it was a lot of fun, big C is having a great time, but man oh man am I tired after running around for 3 hours shooting pics non-stop! haha.

So, I hope you all had a nice weekend!! We did, well after I was done being sick...bleah! Good news I am all better. But today after we get back I have some major catching up to do around the house...laundry, picking up, etc. Oh, and cookie baking...hehe. Last night around 9:45 mr M. requested some cookies, but it was a little late to get started, so I promised he would have a batch when he got home from work! Sometimes I can be a sweet wife..hehe!

Running is going well. As I think I mentioned in my last post, I made it into double digits this past weekend, and pulled off my first 10 miler. I was pretty happy about that!! I had found a 1/2 marathon that fit into my plan on my running clubs website, but when I looked it up, it was an 8 hour drive...that's a little further than I wanted to go, so I am going to do one next month.

Okay, well I need to wrap this up so we can get a move on. But I'll try to check back again here soon! Hope you all have had a good start to your week!! KP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...a half next month? AWESOME! Good luck to you!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and back to your busy bee self!

Anonymous said...

just checking for updates, check me out i got some new stuff up. congrats on the 10miler again and glad your better now. me too finally with an occasional cough. still no ciggies so thats good :) byeee and have a good weekend.