Thursday, July 10, 2008

what I realise...

1. I’ve come to realise that my butt: isn't quite what it once was.
2. I’ve come to realise that when I talk: I ramble - a lot
3. I’ve come to realise that if I love someone: I’ll do anything in the world for them!! (I agree!)
4. I’ve come to realise that I need: to get more sleep at night
5. I’ve come to realise that I’ve lost: my boobs!
6. I’ve come to realise that I hate it when: I don't get the things done that are on my "to do" list
7. I’ve come to realise that if I’m drunk: I'm bound to spill on myself or someone else!
8. I’ve come to realise that money: is not truly appreciated until you don't have it
9. I’ve come to realise that my mother: is a lot cooler than I ever gave her credit for as a child
10. I’ve come to realise that I’ll probably always be: an obsessive planner
11. I’ve come to realise that I have a crush on: my hubby...more and more every day!
12. I’ve come to realise that the last time I cried was: watching a tv show
13. I’ve come to realise that my cell phone: is pretty cool now that I am getting the typing thing figured out
14. I’ve come to realise that when I wake up in the morning: I do best when there is coffee waiting
15. I’ve come to realise that before I go to sleep at night: I have been restless and have trouble falling asleep
16. I’ve come to realise that right now I am thinking about: how much longer I have until the boys and I have to hit the road
17. I’ve come to realise that babies: don't stay babies long enough!
18. I’ve come to realise that when I get on livejournal: I don't get on livejournal
19. I’ve come to realise that today I will: have to start laundry
20. I’ve come to realise that tonight I will: go for a run
21. I’ve come to realise that tomorrow I will: have to take in the munchkin for his shots
22. I’ve come to realise that I really want to: do some traveling!
23. I’ve come to realise that who is most likely to repost this is: anyone that wants to!
24. I’ve come to realise relationships: are very special
25. I’ve come to realise love: is one of lifes greatest blessings
26. I’ve come to realise my best guy friend: is the one that I wake up with every morning
27. I’ve come to realise my best girl friend: is far away!
28. I’ve come to realise food: is fun to cook
29. I’ve come to realise that when I’m a girlfriend: I haven't been in quite some time :)
30. I’ve come to realise girls and boys: ...I got nothin'
31. I’ve come to realise over the summer: I love to have cookouts!
32. I’ve come to realise heartbreak: is bound to happen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll mourn our lack of boobage together! ;)

Thom said...

Too funny!!! You Two!!

Still debating on whether to play along.