Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday...enough said

I know Mondays are usually pictures day, but we didn't really do anything "picture worthy" this weekend. It was a great weekend, just nothing that I felt the need to snap pictures of. Friday dear hubbie was home early, I got in a 4 mile run...my longest in awhile, then it was off to browse through target then on to pizza night!

Saturday I enjoyed my 90 min. massage and then we made a family trip to Lowe's. I wanted to check out the washers and dryers to see what we would be looking at when we got to NE and have to get new ones and we had some stuff to pick up for house repairs that we agreed to do before closing. The rest of the day we just spent with the boys, I fixed a nice supper and it was just a nice family day...same story for Sunday, just add in church and no more massages for me.

This week my goal is to get all the things set up to be cancelled/turned off at the end of April as well as make lists of things I need to start setting aside that are not going to get packed up and will be coming with us. The big kid goes back to school this week (I have to leave in a few short minuets actually), which he is looking forward too. As usual I've got meetings, play dates, and some lunch/coffee get togethers with friends. Should be a great week! Okay, well short and sweet for me today. Hope you all enjoyed your weekends and that this week is off to a good start! love kp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous about your massage! But its very much deserved. Boy the lists just add up don't they?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh massages i want one so bad! moving time, oh get ready, i had all my crazy lists all over the place and then oh, we found out on teh same day we were scheduled to move that we weren't moving! bummer. anyhow we are off to more searching and i hop eyour packing and winding down in good ol' georgia is going well. oh and i want to check out your website buti dont know????