Friday, March 14, 2008

Thought for the day...

This post has been updated...scroll down!

So as everyone knows it's tax season. And my thought is this...do those places that dress up their employees like Uncle Sam and the Statue of Liberty then put them out on busy streets waving at the cars go by really get that much business by doing that?? I mean seriously?? You know the people I am talking about right?? It's not just here in my town, I know that because I have seen them other places.

My hubs always does our taxes, so it really doesn't apply to me. But if he didn't and I was looking for someone to do mine, I think that would turn me away from using them. I just can't take that place seriously.

So that is what I have been wondering about today. I drove past the place that does this twice today in all my crazy driving around, and it just stuck with me. With that I am off to feed the munchkin and then head back to Auction Land to continue with my fabulous decor! I'll post pictures from it in all its glory Monday! Hope you all have a rockin' weekend!!! Love KP

An update:

I have to take away my statement about me not being in any pictures! They posted some more, and I got not one but two finishing pictures...wobbly bits and all!! So I thought I would post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*chuckle*

I so know what you mean!

BTW-if you haven't already you might want to check brightroom.

Anonymous said...

is there any way to subscribe to this so that it can email me when you get a new one like xanga? let me know. thanks dude!