Thursday, March 6, 2008

my thursday dish

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: apples
2. Bakery: flat out wraps
3. Meat: pork
4. Frozen: baby broccoli mix
5. Dry goods: oatmeal

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of CLOTHING with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Jeans
2. tshirt
3. hoodie

1 task you wish you were better at doing? 1.keeping in touch with all my friends

1 Celebrity you wish you looked like (silly, I know:))1. Katherine heigle (i think that's how you spell it) Izzy from Greys

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. I love you (all my boys)
2. You're my best friend too hot shot (in response to him telling me the same)
3. Are you hungry??
4. What do you want to eat?
5. Let's go guys we're going to be late

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. love on my boys
2. check my email
3. play with the kiddies

What 5 places do you visit roughly every week?
1. Park/Playground
2. grocery store
3. base
4. some sort of restaurant
5. a friends house

If you were to shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was not an issue, which 3 would it be?
1. Ann Taylor
2. Banana Republic
3. J-Crew

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Anything on food network
2. Greys Anat
* thats all I watch...

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Vanilla
2. Cherry Garcia
3. Chocolate

Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. wallet
2. cell phone
3. planner
4. diapers
5. juice cup for the hot shot

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don't sweat the small stuff, it won't matter after graduation
2. learn how to study better!!!
3. don't give up
4. work hard...really work hard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool one! I like reading about the day to day things of "you."

Good luck tomorrow and sending get well vibes to Matt!