Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rants and Rambles

Okay, well it's not really a rant, it's more me being a whiny little girl but whatever. Is it seriously to much to ask that I get one picture of me crossing the finish line in a race that I run?? I realize that they are never "good" pictures because really, who looks good running?? NOT me that is for sure, and no, I don't run races just so that I can have my picture snapped when I am looking not so cute with what I can only imagine would be my wobbly bits flapping about, but because I have yet to get said picture, I don't know what I would look like. It would just be nice to later on, down the road have some sort of photographic evidence that once upon a time I ran the Gate River Run, and finished still running. So there you have it, that is my rant. Nothing particularly news-worthy. But last night I probably looked through about 1000 pictures and came up empty handed. I did find one that I guess you could say is of me, but really its of the people in-front of me and I happen to be filling up space in the background. If you want to take a look you can find it here.

So that's my story. Today was busy, lots of errands were run, and I would like to say that I was successful in all my ventures, but no, my successfulness apparently ended around 3 because after that things just didn't want to "gel" for me. I tried to go get a new pair of jeans because all of mine are either not fitting or have holes, but that was just a big old mess which I will not go into followed by an even bigger mess when I tried to get us dinner...all I have to say is this: if you order something and the establishment is "out" of said item, don't you think that would be a good thing to tell people this news when they order it, or shortly after you find out instead of letting them wait over 10 min and then telling them when they (meaning myself) inquire where their food is??? Yea, that's what I think as well. Grrrrr.

But the early part of my day was very productive and I even got a nice 2 mile walk in with the munchkin after I dropped my hot shot off at school. Then it was off to tie up some stuff for the auction, which is also really coming together. I just might pull off these decorations after all. (I've had my doubts). But either way it will be a thing of the past after this weekend and then it's time to slow down, and focus on the move ahead of us. Not quite sure yet, but it looks like we have found ourselves a place to live out west! We still have to be approved by the owners, so hopefully that goes okay. I just hope they don't find two dogs to be a problem. I really like the house, and it has an amazing kitchen!! Here are a few pics.




I love the cook top, and having the microwave up there. It will be nice not to have our massive one taking up counter space for once! And I really like the breakfast area as well that leads out to a nice big deck and a fenced in yard that is like 3x the size of the one we have now. Anyway, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but that is hard to do!
Okay, well I am going to call it a night. Tomorrow I've got a client coming to do a picture review, so I need to get her stuff ready to go and clean up my room so that when she comes to look at pictures she doesn't think I am a complete slob! Hope you all have a great night!! love kp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more AGAIN?! :( That sucks! And jeans shopping bites, period. HATE IT!

On the upside...WOWZA what a house! SWEEEEEEET!

Anonymous said...

well i am glad you did end up getting those pictures you were hoping for. the house you are going to rent looks amazing! wow, its so pretty. i wish there were houses here like that, that i could acutally afford! haha :) that looks just beautiful. ok so anyhow. write me soon. miss ya. looks like you been busy posting away. why is it so hard for me to read this new blog. i wish you would have stayed on xanga. can you just copy and paste to xanga for me! haha ;) bye