Monday, March 3, 2008

Another week (and month) begins

Hello everyone! hope your weekends were fabulous. Ours was great, and we even got out and had a few "Kodak" moments as my mama used to say. I never post pics of myself, especially when I look all nasty but I am so proud of my run on Sunday, I just have to share...

This is me after I ran 8 miles on Sunday...actually 8.17 to be exact!! Next week is the big race and I am feeling ready!! Wahhhooooo!


A trip to the random "parking lot fair" that comes to town every now and again. This first picture just says it all...




Riding some rides with the big kid

The munchkin entertaining himself

Back home at the ranch playing outside. My hubbie sitting in the drive enjoying a Sunday afternoon, a game of hide and seek, and the munchkin just being a sweet baby.


Well that was about it for our weekend. Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll be back again tomorrow...well at least I hope to be! Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Matt's lookin' like Rico Suaveeee!

Damn girl you look hot! Way to go on the run, you're making amazing progress!

And the kids are too sweet. I miss you all so much!

Love ya!