Friday, October 10, 2008

An apple a day...

Today was hot shots first field trip with his school. We went to an apple orchard and got to pick apples, along with play on the playground, and go through a corn maze! It was a very fun morning and the boys had a great time!

Not too much else to write about today. I've been so busy today. After the field trip, it was home to do lunch, clean house, then after the munchkin woke up from his nap we were off again to the commissary. Then it was home, out for a (very) quick run...no not for time...because I cut it a wee bit short...then we were off for dinner, home...kids to bed...whew...it was a busy day. It's now about 9pm and I am beat and ready to head to bed.

So with that I am going to leave you with these pictures and I hope you all have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE pics...sounds like it was a great field trip for everyone! MMMM Apples!