Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do your homework!

I don't post about much of anything with a whole lot of substance around here, and that's fine with me. This blog isn't for anything deep, just a way to keep in-touch, share thoughts, and all that fun stuff...but every now and again I actually do have something to say. Before you get too worried...don't. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but I just think it's important.

Unless you've been living under a rock you are aware that the election for President is coming up in LESS than a month! So...I urge all of you to please do your homework and research, and figure out who you are going to vote for, and come election day....GOOOO VOTE!!! We are so lucky to have this right that so many people take for granted, so take advantage of it, and get out there!

Okay that's it. End of post. I just thought this was worth mentioning. Most of you that read this I am pretty sure already have plans to go vote, but just in case there is some one out there that hasn't put too much though into it, I urge you to think about it!

I'll be back tomorrow with my final post for the week! Hope you all are having a good week so far!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I could not agree with you more. We have been watching the debates and reading books. Registering to vote was one of the first things we did when we got here. I've been reading your post and I am so happy to see that all is well. I'll post pictures soon. I promise!!!

Anonymous said...

Aye aye!