Friday, October 3, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!

Hooray hooray!!! It's here - it's here!!! What's here you might be asking...well I'll tell you...FALL!!! I LOVE FALL! I get all giddy over it. The leaves changing, the crisp air, apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch, apple cider, and of course all things made from pumpkin! I just can't get enough. I love it all! It is by FAR my most favorite season. Maybe it's all the great childhood memories I have of this time of year, or the fact that I'm a September b-day gal, or that I much prefer wearing jeans to shorts, and love cute sweaters, hats and jackets...actually it's probably all of those things.

Anyway, the other day we all enjoyed some outside time, and I have a few pictures to share. I picked out a few of the birthday boy in honor of his big day coming up!

Me and the big kid


Such a cutie

My cute front steps.


This weekend is a busy one for us. We have soccer games, a big birthday bash, and I've got my last LONG run this weekend (20 miles). After that it's all downhill...well as far as training...let's not forget I actually have to RUN this whole marathon thing...hmmmm.
I'll be back Monday with lots to say I'm sure - and if not, I'll at least have some cute pictures from the weekend! Have a good weekend ya'll! love kp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i am planning on doing some catching up here while i am bored, i have no one coming thru the door, so here it is...I love fall too! i cant wait to go buy some cute sweaters and some new jeans and just work it! haha jk. but really i love it, and we are doing our pictures here soon with the leaves all changed in the pics, ooohh i am so excited.

Anonymous said...

Great pics...sounds like you're enjoying the onset of fall!

I'm with ya on pumpkin!

Damn, if you get any skinnier you'll step behind a pine tree and disappear!