Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Girl

No...we're not expecting or anything of that nature. Girl is big kid's fish that he got shortly after we moved here. I think I remember telling you all about our trip to go pick out Girl and how the hubs and I couldn't believe that our Hot Shot picked out the ugliest fish at the store. But over the past few months we have all grown to really like Girl (yes that is her name - Hot Shot picked it out himself) and she is part of our family. So, I figured I'd share a few pictures of her. I have been meaning to for awhile, but every time I think of it her bowl is in need of a cleaning. But I cleaned it the other day, and had the camera nearby...so here you go. I present to you our fish...GIRL!


I hope you enjoy these...I'll be back tomorrow with a post with some actual substance...maybe ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Girl is cute!