Wednesday, June 4, 2008

training and twisters

So...these thunderstorms and tornadoes are really taking a toll on my whole running training program. Tonight I was supposed to go to my running clinic and then to the gym to do some cross training...but as I was leaving the sirens kicked on, so I checked the tv and sure enough we were under a tornado warning...so I stayed home and it was probably a good thing. We have had two different warnings, crazy rain and hail!! It's been pretty busy.

Okay, so that is really all I have to talk about...I'm going to bed now. I am hoping to get up and run in the morning. We are supposed to have more bad storms tomorrow afternoon, so I need to run early so that I am sure to get it in. OKay...that's it...g'night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have had crazy storms too this week, its been really bad. no hail recently but a couple weeks ago we had it. well hopefully youll get some running in soon. hopefully the weather will let up and get better here soon. i posted a new one, i dont think we went over all that stuff so read if you want! good to talk to you too and we need to do itmore often! write me soon.

Kristen said...

That sucks! I think the entire time Lance was in South America we were under Tornado watches and warnings. Glad to see you post so I assume you guys are ok???