Friday, June 6, 2008

The weekend is here!!

So, I am pretty happy it's the weekend. Now that the hubbie is on a regular working schedule again weekends are now something to look forward to, instead of just another day like they were when he was off of work. It's been a beautiful day today. A little on the cooler side after the storms that came through last night, which is a nice break seeing as how tomorrow we are supposed to hi 91!

So what do you all have planned for this weekend?? Tomorrow I have my race. I went out an got a bright pink shirt so maybe...JUST MAYBE I'll stand out enough to get a picture or two taken of me!! Although this time I will have the hubbie there with the kiddos so if all else fails he can take some pix.

Tomorrow night I think it is supposed to rain, I really want to have people over but we don't really have people yet... Actually are neighbors are pretty cool but they seem to leave every weekend. I'm still working on that.

In other news...my internet is a pain in the tush! It keeps fritzing out and so all of a sudden I will have no connection, like right now...I don't have internet, so if I were to try and post this right now, I would be SOL. Bleah. Okay, enough about that.

Well I am going to save this, and hopefully I can get it posted sometime tonight. Hope you all have a good weekend! Mwah (that's a kiss incase you're wondering).

3 comments:

Kristen said...

At least your computer is working right! Mine right now shuts off at random times and when I try to turn it on it says the keyboard isn't connected. Must be that time of the month or something for computer issues! Good luck on your race. I hope you kick some running butt! Love the new layout by the way. Pretty colors! Can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

So its 10:36 Am and I keep darting to my phone looking for a text and back to my computer looking for an email. I can't wait to hear how the 10k went! Hopefully it wasn't too icky humid, or raining for you!

You'll get "people"! :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just got your text...I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I can't wait to read the race report! The Runners World folks are anxious to hear too! (I didn't tell them your time, just that you finished)