Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Well it's Wednesday...

Woah!! It's Wednesday?!?! I didn't mean to go this long...I was planning to maybe take Monday off because I posted Saturday and all, but then Monday turned into Tuesday...you get the idea.

Also, truth is, I really don't have anything interesting to write about. I was thinking about it last night during my swim, but just couldn't come up with anything even somewhat exciting to write about.

So I'll leave you with some of the highlights for the week so far, and then be on my way.

- The big kid starts swimming lessons next week. He has a two week session. I decided to go ahead and sign him up for regular classes instead of doing it myself. I will obviously still work with him, but I think he will get a lot out of working with someone other than "mama".

- We went to a birthday party for our neighbor's 5 year old on Monday night, it was a blast for both the adults and the kids. The hubby did a great job when he found us this house! We have a great neighborhood.

- I finished up the Father's Day shopping for the hubs complete with a cute card the boys made for him. It has their little foot prints on it!!

- I have been working on my scrapbooking again. Well...starting at least. I am working on finishing up the little guy's "first year" book so that when we have his party next month all I will have left will be the party pictures!! I can't believe how big he has gotten.

Okay, well I think that's really about it. I told you that I didn't have a whole lot to write about. Okay, hope you all have a great day!! I'll try to think of something more entertaining to write about tomorrow. love kp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must you be such an overachiever?! :) I'm just kidding ya know!

You can think while you swim? Bloody hell I can barely BREATHE when I swim!

Sounds like things are rollin' along your world...coffee and webchat friday?

love you!

Anonymous said...

yes i have af an, a little tiny baby one that sits right on my desk blowing at my face and neck all day long then i have a standing oscillating fan that is in my office too, then we have the two ceiling fans out in the main office that are on HIGH speed and another oscillating fan in there blowing left to right left to right...blah blah. you get it right? haha. but it still sucks. i am sure you are liek totally sick of hearing about this, but you are the only one that really truly knows the story and realizes it is the same story three years and running...haha, i dont think anyone else has quite caught on that it is the same issue that hasn't been fixed YET! anyhow. it was only like 85 in there the other day no biggie. its like pretty appealing for people to rent apartments when we look so damn sexy sweating at our desks and dripping sweat on their applications....okay that is an over reaction but you get the picture right? :) haha. swimming sounds fun i want to go the pool. i have nothing much going on here, i catn beleive that Mason will be 1 here soon. thats just crazy, and good for you for getting the scrapping done. i have been slacking i think i am on January 08 now so i am pretty behind these days, but i guess that leaves more to do later on...when i have more time. like Winter time. and i have lost all creativity lately. i need some inspiration. well good night, i am off to shower and go to bed. i am a nerd. i have no work tomorrow and i am off to sleep. miss ya. byeee