Friday, February 22, 2008

7 randoms to start the weekend

Well, I was tagged by my best gal sam and it fits my mood today, so here ya go. I don't know that I even have seven people that blog to tag, but I'll do my best!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

My 7 Randoms:

1. I talk to myself...ALL THE TIME. It can be anything from running conversations by myself to make sure they sound okay, to complete random-ness. Sometimes it's just an on-going narration of what I am doing that is running through my head. I have done this for as long as I can remember, so I don't think I am going crazy, I must have been born that way.

2. I think I have mentioned this before, but I am VERY particular about the "perfect" ripeness of bananas. If they don't fall within a specific window I can't eat them. I only like them just after they turn yellow...in fact i like there to be a bit of green on the peel still. If that bit isn't present then they are no good to me unless it's to make banana bread or cake.

3. I can put truck drivers to shame with my burps. Yes, i know it probably isn't the most lady-like fact, but it's true. For those of you who have heard me let one out, you know I speak the truth.

4. I am obsessed about calendars and planners. I have dozens. I can't help it, I have this compulsive need to buy them and keep them all over the house. I also have a very particular way that they have to be written on right down to the "correct" way to cross a day off. It must be a diagonal line starting from top left of the box down to the bottom right corner, and I have specific pens/markers for each one depending on which one it is. Sad and completely over the top I know, but its just my "thing".

5. When I get pissed, worried, mad, etc. I clean. The hubster and I don't argue much, but on the rare occasion that we do, you can bet that my house will be spotless.

6. I don't mind "doing" laundry, but I HATE HATE HATE putting it away!

7. I have an overwhelming fear of falling/heights. They terrify me. I love to go snow skiing, but I would almost rather walk up the mountain lugging my skis with me than step foot on the ski lift. Because of this I usually stick to the small slopes (bunny hills) and that's fine by me. They usually have a little rope you can hang onto that will pull you up the hill therefore saving me the heart stopping fear of the ride up the mountain in some little "bucket" that has nothing to keep you from plummeting to your death but a flimsy bar. No thanks.

Okay, well there you have it. Seven random facts about me. I don't read seven blogs...well I don't think I do, but how about this. If you are reading this and you haven't been tagged then consider yourself tagged. Don't pretend you didn't read this just to get out of it. If you have a blog and you are reading, then suck it up and go post...then report back here and let me know that you have completed your mission. Don't wuss out on me. Okay, with that I am off. I hope you all have a fabulific weekend and I'll be back Monday with my weekend report. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your burps rock! Hey, any chick that says she doesn't pass any form of gas is just a big fat liar! If you're gonna do it, do it proudly!

I envy your organization skills!

If I send you bananas, and they're brownish when you get them, will you just make me banana bread and send it back? :)

OK, off to prep supper. J said he wants to pretend our house is IHOP tonight so he gets to order his pancakes, eggs and sausage just how he wants them and I get to make them and serve him! Wait, hows that different from any other day? HHMM...


Love ya and love ya even more for that ass kicking you left on my blog!

Kristen said...

You are too funny! I don't think that counts though. And yes, they will not be any good tomorrow! Lance always thinks it is funny when I bring home those bananas. He waits for at least 3 days before even touching them!