Tuesday, February 12, 2008

tuesdays thoughts

If you cracked open my head and could read my thoughs this is what you would find:
  • three year olds have the ability to wake up talking and not stop until the fall asleep...it's incredible
  • why am I having my spring allergy issues in February?
  • I really hope this house sells soon because keeping it up may actually kill me
  • my neck hurts
  • i am supposed to run how many miles in LESS than a month??? 9.3 would be the answer. hmmmm
  • i wish i could breath
  • Why I said I would be the deco chair for the auction is beyond me...
  • I have SOOO much to do
  • I am super excited that my photography buisness is starting to really take off
  • I need to go to the grocery store...BADLY
  • I also need to stop chewing on my lip when i am anxious...it's starting to hurt and won't look very attractive when there is a hole in it

Okay, those are the wonderful thoughts in my head at the moment. I am off to work on decorations for the auction. have a good night and i'll do my best to be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes dear, please do take care of that lip, you might need it one day. And even if there's no real "neccessity" for it...well, you just look better with it intact.

You'll do great as deco chair! But I know it just adds to the responsibility and stress level. But seriously...the theme is awesome as is going to be so fun!

Tell your 3 year old, when he wakes up talking, to call my 5 year old and they can talk each other to sleep, then neither of us has to listen to it!