Friday, February 15, 2008

friday fun

I know, i suck. Here i start this new blog, hoping to get a post in every day, and I have fallen short, terribly short. But I just haven't had the time. If I wasn't waiting up for my friend to come get her little ones I would be in bed now because I am so tired.

The house for sale stuff is a bitch. Seriously, there is no other way to describe it. We are now at a week for sale, had lots of looks and even a few nibblets, but nothing substantial. We have a showing tomorrow, so pray that maybe they are "the ones".

My work is really taking off. I had three jobs last weekend and they were all very successful! I am so happy about that I could just pee my pants. But I wont. Two out of the three have already placed their orders and I'll be meeting with the third next week to go over her proofs. God gave me a gift behind the lens, I am so blessed!

The hubster has been on leave the past week which has been nice. He goes back next week, so that's sad. It always goes by much too fast. I think we are going to do the beach again Monday. It was so cool out there that we really want to go back. And the big kid doesn't have school so we will have all day.

Been running again. Today was 4 miles which felt pretty good. My left calf is sore, but nothing a little stretching won't take care of. And tomorrow I am scheduled for an hour massage, so that should help a bit too! Sunday is long run day and I am going to try for 5.5. I have a lot of catching up to do on my training program for our 15K that we are running in March!

Okay, well that's the readers digest version of whats going on here. I'll be back monday with weekend updates (pictures). have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U HAVE BEEN SLACKING! HAHA JK. I did call you back and you were sleeping, sick again eh? i hope you get better soon. so one week on the market and your already worried, give it some time, your house is beautiful i am sure someone will grab it up here soon! just wante dto say hi, and congrats on your first few orders and all that good stuff. good job on the runs. gots to run just saying hi. and ummmm i posted too. byeee :)

Anonymous said...

CAN I JUST TELL YOU THAT THEY PUT A SONIC IN AT POLARIS. ITS THE CLOSEST ONE TO ME, ITS FREAKING AMAZING. YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY, ITS BEEN SINCE I DISCOVERED HOW AMAZING IT WAS IN SOUTH CAROLINA WHEN I CAME TO VISIT WHEN CALEB WAS BORN. SINCE THEN I HAVE ONLY GONE WHEN I HAVE VIISTED YOU!!!! NOW I HAVE ONE! OK SO THATS WAS MY STORY AND I WENT TODAY AND GOT A LARGE DIET CHERRY LIMEADE WITH EXTRA CHERRY SYRUP! YUMMMM MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! HAHAHAHAHHA BYE

Anonymous said...

If you keep having the calf soreness you might check out "the stick." Pretty neat deal and feels great!

How was the massage?

I'm sorry I'm slow making the rounds. W/o all my "bookmarks" I forget all the places I usually go daily!!!

The house stuff does suck. Hopefully ya'll will meet with more luck, much more quickly than we did!

You're right...God did give you a gift! I'll get your stuff updated as soon as my machine is back if Matt doesn't want to give it a go. Love ya!

PS-I was told last week that the baked goods should be available via internet order. If you're ever game to do that, I'd love to!