Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome

Yea, so glad you found your way over here...although seeing as how I posted the link that probably wasn't too hard. Anyway, so yes, this is the new place, what do you think?? It still needs a bit of fixing up, but for now it will do.

I am sorry to say that my first post really isn't going to be much. But really because I had to explain my move over on the other one, this is #2 for the day, and I am beat!

I just realized that the name of my new blog sort of makes it sound like it's going to be all about food...it's not. There will probably be talk of food, and maybe even a picture now and again, but that's about it. Okay, well I am off to bed. But don't worry...I'll be back Monday and then hopefully I'll have something to talk about! Have a great weekend folks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so now i have like three clicks just to get to your real blog. haha what are you doing to me? anyhow so this is the one, you finally entered the favorites list on my computer at home so your just a "click" away, but now i have to redo that...haha, jk. anyhow i will be sure to check in more often or i will def. be missing tons of random thoughts, and those are what i miss the most, not being around you and all... so this will be nice. i had some random thoughts last night, you probably dont want to read them, unless your ready for some profanity! :) but i am better now i think. i will just have to deal with it. alright well i am the first comment on your new blog, and well ill try to def. check over here more often.

Kristen said...

Well, I am happy the tiger is gone too! It was really hard to read. Ian actually has done really well with the teeth. Glad to hear Mason has as well. Oh, and I say drooly is a word! Like to the new page. Talk to you soon.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

ok so i have to wait all the way to monday for another random thought from kelly? what is this crap? haha jk. ok just adding your NEW blog to my favorites so i can come visit anytime and see what your thinking and whats goin gon in KEL LAND! :) bye

Anonymous said...

Love the new name...too cute!

Clog In A2 said...

Oh...as is the pic. I mean, I saw it before, but still, its a great one! I'll see if I can't get a pic vectorized.

Clog In A2 said...

Shoot...I just realized I posted under my dance blog profile...but this is Sam!

Anonymous said...

oh and Duke, was a maniac, i thought it would be like a real easy walk since he was so "little" but just bc he's short dont mean nothin'. he was pulling me all over the place, it was quite the experience! i have never been around a hound type dog, sniffing everyhting pulling me down the street, he was sooo incredibly strong it was crazy. i couldnt help but laugh a few times, i probably looked ridiculous. haha, but anyhow, thanks foer the comments, and beleive me if i had a farm or something i would take them all! especially maggie, and even the bull mastiff! haha :)