Monday, February 18, 2008

monday monday

Well, it's Monday. I'm sorry to say there won't be much as far as pictures go because this weekend we were all down and out with a cold. But we did have the big kid's valentines day party at school on Friday so I am posting pictures of that.

In other news we had two showings on the house today, so fingers crossed maybe something will come of it. Thanks for the "house selling vibes" this morning Sam, I think they helped.


Pictures: The table that was set for the party...it gets a little over the top, but looks pretty. Hot shot waving to us, saying prayers with teacher and time to feast on cookies!

Well that's it for me. I'm fixing dinner tonight for a friend of mine that just had a baby last week so I need to go make sure that is going as it should. Hope all of you had a good start to your week! Tomorrow I hope to be more exciting :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pics! Happy Apple parties are the best! (UMCC doesn't even HAVE parties! :( ) Hot Shot is looking mighty handsome in his festive Vday red shirt and face adornments! I love that you said he winks to the music!

All the good house selling vibes I can muster are going your way!!!

Hope ya'll are all on the other side of that nasty cold stuff. Have a good one...MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and i wish you were here too so that you could walk them with me. that would be completely great, but unfortunately that isnt going to happen :( well unless i move to nebraska right? haha ill talk to dave about that and see what happens ;) bye