Thursday, February 21, 2008

buckets of fun

This is sort-of survey-ish, but i thought it would be fun. Enjoy :)

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com/)
3) Take any picture from the first page of results and post.

1. The age you will be on your next birthday: 28
birthday

2. A place you’d like to travel: Ireland
ireland

3. Your favorite place: I have A LOT of favorite places, but one in "general" is the beach.
beach

4. Your favorite object: probably my pictures
Photobucket

5. Your favorite food: Anything Italian!!
italian food

6. Your favorite animal: Doggies!
Dogs

7. Your favorite color: Hmmm this one is tough...I don't really have a favorite. But today we will go with pink.
pink

8. The town in which you were born: Overland Park, Kansas
Overland Park, KS

9. The town in which you live: Yes this really is in the town I live in
Kings Bay Naval Base, GA

10. The name of your pet: I have two, Sammy and Bella so we will go with both
Sammy

and

Photobucket

11. Your name: Kel
÷ìé

12. A bad habit of yours: chewing on my lip (don't know who this is, but it's what came up)
Feb 6 chewing my lip

4. Your first job: Dairy Queen
dairy queen

15. Current Car: Chrysler Pacifica
Chrysler Pacifica

16. Favorite kind of music: i can listen to anything...just not heavy kill your mama music
Photobucket

17. Your wish: watch my children grow and be happy and healthy
Photobucket

Okay that's it for today. enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, cool!

You've been tagged, check my blog.