Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm a loser!!

Yes, I write that with pride and satisfaction, because not only am I a loser, I am the biggest loser. Well at least for this month! The mom's club that I am a member of is having a biggest loser competition. I figured that even though I don't have much I want to lose, it would be a good way to keep me on my eating healthy track and maybe provide motivation to stay away from some of the junk. And, with the exception of the other day when I ate 5 cookies in a 6 hour span, it has worked. So, today was our meeting and I weighed in, and I have lost 8 pounds this month!! WOAH!! But I do have to say that A#1 last month I was retaining water when I weighed in making me a bit heavier that I was, and B#2 Caleb's surgery, the stay in the hospital, and the stress that went along with all that really took its toll, so it hasn't been a healthy way to shed pounds. But whatever, so far I am winning the race so woo hooo for me! I should enjoy it now though, because I don't want to lose any more weight. I am at my ideal place and plan to stay there, so next month won't be quite as exciting. See, I like having some resemblance of boobs, and well if I lose any more pounds, they will be all but a memory (and that is WITH me still nursing Mason full time).

Okay well that is really all I have to share today. We are busy busy today so I need to get off my tush and get moving. But don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its moments like this where I both love and hate you! LOL Congrats (said with a twinge of jealousy!) Judging from the flower pics you're doing great! Way to go!