Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend in pictures

Okay, so originally I was going to have mondays be "fun survey day" but now I am thinking that a weekend in pictures might be more fun. This way you can SEE what I did this weekend, and it's like you are all here with me...well sort of. This one's for you Sam :) love ya.

This was Friday night. This was hot shot's track that he set up. Notice there is something in every square tile. This was VERY important.

The following are all of Saturday...or yard day as I have been calling it. The one of me is totally posed and there is nothing natural about it, but i wanted to give you all a visual of what I looked like out there. So here you have it...

Me pretending I am planting...but really I probably did look like this...
These lovely ladies are up by the front door
Pretty flower happy in her new home

The munchkin soaking up some sun and playing in the grass...

Brotherly love...Munchkin doesn't look so sure about that...

Hot shot being sweet but all the munchkin wants is the food...

Easy there big guy...those flowers are delicate!!

A new home

And then these next two are just of the boys. Each of them this weekend decided Hubbies cover would make a fun toy. The little guy just chewed on it for awhile, but I thought the picture would be better if he were wearing it. Look close, you can see those two bottom teeth!!!

Well that's it folks. Hope you enjoyed seeing what we did this weekend. Wasn't much, but I enjoyed the company of two of the sweetest little boys around!

PS for some reason my spell check won't work, so please excuse the fact that I can't spell and just overlook any minor (or major) mistakes. Thanks ;)

3 comments:

Clog In A2 said...

You're such a poser...did you crap a water bottle?! LOL J/K. Your figure is lookin' HOT HOT HOT though...I wouldn't worry 'bout those cookies.

Good track hotshot...quite the engineer you're becoming! And quite the big brother I see.

Talk about two handsome kids!!! Great pics, ones for the books.

The flowers are beautiful...as is your weather it appears. Hope ya'll have an amazing week! The chats this weekend really lifted me up, thanks doll! Love you!

Clog In A2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GGRR Sorry! I posted as clogger Sam again...but I'm back as just Sam I Am.