Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday is survey day!!

I have decided that Thursdays are survey days...so here you go: This was decided because I am crazy busy today, I had already done this and just had it waiting to go for when I needed it. Okay, off to do more cleaning. The sign goes in the yard tomorrow and we are in business!!! Anyone want a house?? Enjoy...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Justin

2.Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope (I'm saying DJ was my first "love")

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Some sort of beer I think

4. What was your FIRST job? Other than babysitting...Dairy Queen

5. What was your FIRST car? Oldsmobile Cutlass

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? nobody

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Matt...glad to have his alarm going off and him next to me in bed again!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Lee

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think to St. Louis to visit my grandparents

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Lindsay Bolig...nope

11.What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow? Probably something about feeding Mason or getting something for Caleb

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably Lindsays house

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Matt

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my own, and if that doesn't count than it was Nat's

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Fed the boys, make coffee

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? New Kids on the Block or Paula Abdoul...I can't remember which was first

17.first peirceing? my ears

18. who was your FIRST kiss from? Carter Moore...He pecked me on the lips in 7th grade

19. who was your FIRST boss? Tim at DQ

20. When was your FIRST detention? In 8th grade (I got it for "shoving desks" with my feet)

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? That would be the state I was born in, Kansas

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? Uh, lets go with DJ again, that seems to be a good answer

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? I never actually shared a ROOM with anyone other than Matt, and we're married so that doesn't count, oh and my sister for a VERY short time. But when I went to college and lived in the dorm (we all had our own rooms) there was Erin, Brook, Leslie, Jen and Mary. I think that's right...it was a LONG time ago.

Okay, well there you go, my first Thursday survey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neato! Survey Thursday could present quite the opportunities to learn fun things about you!

Anonymous said...

yo yo what up! so great survey. i already knew most of that though, excpet that lindsay girl thing. anyhow... miss you guys like crazy. and well selling the house huh? you asked who wanted a house I DOOO! so ill buy it! haha, well not if your not going to be in GA anymore. so thats a no. maybe we can move to nebraska too! haha. soooo we have officially started, go read my blog, we signed withteh realtor and everything for 6 months and hopefully we will find something!

Anonymous said...

waiting for an update...its not survey thursday anymore... :) haha.